1. Delivering an unbiased, precise and high quality services to the students. 2. 24 x 7 counseling & support. 3. One stop education centre that provides complete service on study opportunities in India. 4. One Place where many B-Schools Application Form are available. 5. Provide proper and reliable career counseling to the students. 6. More than 50% of our students have procured Scholarships and Assistantships. 7. GD-PI process facility available.
We do not charge any consultancy fees form MBA Aspirants. As it is already mentioned that we are authorized Consultants for providing information regarding their courses, selling application form, and registering MBA Aspirants names for Admission Process, so there is no harm registering your name here and applying through Career Path Group even we gives you special benefits which are an added advantage to our services which are already mentioned.
Feel free to call us or write us on email@example.com for related information or query
We believe that every motivated person has goals and aspirations to achieve and reach heights in life. Hence the advice needs to be pertinent to individual’s goals and aspirations. This is our core philosophy and it has helped us lead the students in the right direction. This focused career advice strategy has helped us to guide thousands to the path where they have been able to achieve their academic and career goals successfully and also receive best value for their monetary and time investment. Following are the areas we focus while counseling a student: a) Candidate’s Interest area b) Suggesting best universities for candidate’s field of interest c) About the tests: MAT/ CAT/ ATMA/ SNAP/ XAT/ MPMET/ RMAT/ MPCET/ MHCET etc.
MBA/PG Aspirants may register their name for available Admission Process and even they may also request Admission Process of their desired Institute by posting a query (Institute name, address) on this portal. There are no charges for registering name. a)Admission Process (GD-PI) Schedules b)Search on the basis of State c)Filter on the basic of City
• This section is not just for Time-Pass; Free Registration facility is given for making Admission process easy it also involves some cost for us so if student register their name for GD-PI and do not appear for more then 2 time, his/her membership will be canceled. There are no charges for registration.
• After registering their name for Admission Process MBA/PG aspirants are suppose to Purchase Application form online or it can be purchased from Career Path office
We offer aspiring students a choice of courses and institutions located across the Country. Our dedicated counselors help students to choose the most appropriate course and institution. You do not need to worry about filling up the forms or understand the admission requirements. We will guide you through the complete admission process and help you to obtain the admission in your chosen course and University.
We assist in the following manner in securing you an admission to your chosen University.
* Contacting the University
* GD-PI process of the College
* If any Particular Exams Of the career
* Filing the application on student’s behalf
* Guidance in fulfilling all admission requirements
* Follow up with University for admission status with every documents.
1.What is MBA all about?
Ans. The MBA is a postgraduate management degree recognized internationally. It is awarded to students who have mastered the study of business. MBA students study the theory and application of business and management. It is therefore widely accepted as a passport to a successful corporate career. It brings together students of diverse backgrounds in an intense, rigorous academic experience, usually for two years. However, the trend is fast changing wherein there are several programs available in European and Asian schools that are for a duration of 10 to 12 months as well. MBA is popular mainly because of the career flexibility it allows, the leadership mindsets it inculcates, and the acceleration it provides.
2.Who is eligible to pursue an MBA?
Ans. In India, the eligibility criterion for pursuing an MBA is a minimum of 3 years of bachelor’s degree with a 50 percent from a recognized university/institute. Most B Schools abroad however look for a minimum of 2 years of full time work experience and 16 years of education (in the case of B Schools in US and Canada) Apart from the above, one needs to clear an entrance test, group discussion and personal interview in order to finally make it to a school.
3 Is there any age bar for pursuing an MBA?
Ans. Just like the timing, there is no age bar for pursuing an MBA. Any age is good to pursue one. Of course one needs to choose a program that is in keeping with the requirements of the career at that particular age.
4- What is the benefit of pursuing an MBA for a fresher?
Simply speaking, an MBA acts as an enhancer to your graduate degree adding actual marketplace perspective and gives you a launch pad to the corporate world. It brings together economists, humanitarians, engineers, accountants, medical practitioners etc.under one roof, instills in them the business and management skills and makes them industry ready. It does not change the basic skill set but rather enhances it. Thus if your graduate degree gives you direction, an MBA is your passport to the corporate world.
5- How important is work experience for making it to B School?
Ans. When talking about the 2-year full time programs offered by Indian B Schools, work experience is not mandatory. However, most top B Schools have working professionals with two to 3 years of experience applying for an MBA. And given that they clear the school’s cut-offs many also make it to the schools. However, work experience is only an added advantage to your profile and may not really help you secure the final offer. None the less, if you have already completed your graduation B Schools appreciate work experience as that displays your multitasking abilities which is so much a necessary skill for becoming a successful manager.
6- Is it mandatory for B Schools to be recognized by the AICTE?
Ans. In India, it is more or less important for a program to be recognized by the AICTE. The recognition ensures that the program offered meets all the quality standards that are important for the successful delivery of the program.
None the less, you will observe that the top B Schools in the country that is the IIMs are not approved by the AICTE but rather the Ministry of HRD and are accepted not only in India but worldwide. Other exceptions are programs offered by universities like MMS offered by the University of Mumbai through B Schools like JBIMS, Sydenham etc. Yet there are others like NMIMS that hold a Deemed University status.
7- What is the difference between MBA and PGDBA/PGDBM?
Ans. Both MBA/MMS and PGDBM/PGDBA are postgraduate programs in management and are used to connote the same thing. However, an MBA/MMS is usually a degree program that is offered by a university, while a PGDBA/PGDPM is a postgraduate diploma offered by autonomous B Schools/Institutes.
The denomination hardly makes a difference as long as the program is recognised by a competent authority like a University under the Central/State Legislature, Deemed University, Institutes recognised by the Ministry of HRD and the AICTE.
8- What is the difference between Full time, Part Time and Distance Learning MBA Programs?
Ans. accepted as a passport to a successful career in the corporate world. However, this is true only if it is pursued from one of the reputed B Schools in the country or abroad. Further, it is only a Full Time program that gives you the complete “MBA Experience”.
The following points will give you a feel of the part time and full time MBA program:
• A full time program allows you to dedicate yourself to the coursework and be able to participate in a wide range of learning opportunities beyond the classroom.
• Further placement services generally focus on full-time students. Most B Schools do not offer placement assistance for students pursuing a part time program. Also the contacts made at a B-school can help you throughout your career. It is comparatively difficult to develop the same kind of relationships with peers - or do the same kind of networking that full-time student enjoy. The entire MBA program is so designed, that the maximum benefit is gained from a fulltime program.
• A full-time student who progresses intensely through the curriculum can complete the program between 18 months to 2 years. Conversely, a part-time student usually takes an average of 3-years to complete the program.
• Given the nature of the program you will be required to devote a lot of time working on group/individual projects and presentations on a regular basis apart from attending the classes. Devoting quality time to the program may therefore be difficult in a part time program since you would also be required to meet your commitments at the workplace.
You will need to evaluate the above-mentioned points in keeping with your career objectives and then arrive at a decision to best suit your needs.
9- What are the specializations that one can purse in an MBA?
Ans. Traditionally most B Schools offer specializations is the fields of Marketing, Finance, Human Resources Management, Systems and Operations. However, the boost in the economy, the increase in FDI and boom in sectors like retail, pharma, insurance etc have given an impetus to industry specific specializations like Retail Management, Pharma Management, Risk and Insurance Management, MBA Biotech etc.
Let us take a look at what each one stands for:
Marketing involves understanding consumer needs and meeting them profitably. You might like marketing if you are curious about people, like analysing data, enjoy travelling and meeting people and building a consensus. In the broadest sense, its getting people and products together.
Finance is concerned with the efficient use of an important component of business - money. One works on designing financial offerings to maximise the returns investors get on their investments, and adapting to the dynamics of the market.
Human Resources involves activities directed towards development of people in the organization: performance appraisal, employee counselling, employee training and employee motivation. Systems would involve helping companies leverage technology to business value, especially in wake of restructuring, consolidation and growth in dynamic scenarios.
Operations is for those who are fond of processes and is important in manufacturing ad well as service delivery. It also involves areas such as quality control and optimisation.
10- Is it advisable to take up industry specific specializations like retail, pharma, biotech etc? Ans. Both MBA/MMS and PGDBM/PGDBA are postgraduate programs in management and are used to connote the same thing. However, an MBA/MMS is usually a degree program that is offered by a university, while a PGDBA/PGDPM is a postgraduate diploma offered by autonomous B Schools/Institutes. The denomination hardly makes a difference as long as the program is recognised by a competent authority like a University under the Central/State Legislature, Deemed University, Institutes recognised by the Ministry of HRD and the AICTE.
In keeping with the above the following points may be worth noting:
• The reputation of the institute offering the program.
• The recognition of the program by competent body.
• The acceptance of the program among corporates in terms of salary packages and job profiles.
• The pedagogy of the program.
• The fact that it would be difficult to switch sectors in the long term.
So, by and large, it is always advisable to look at the reputation of the institute and its industry standing rather than the program. An MBA with traditional specializations in marketing, finance, human resources, systems, operations etc. from one of the top schools in the country or abroad is a much better bet than a retail or pharma management program from a not so well known school. MBA being like a finishing school one must always look at it as a final preparatory tool for a rewarding career in the long run.
Opp. Sai Marble, Baharwani Dharmshala Road ,Sindhu Nagar, Bhilwara(Raj.)-311001